- All products are added to your cart.
ARBOR ELEMENT BLACK CAMBER (19/20)
The Element is a mountain twin built for super clean, highly reliable performance and constructed with a focus on quality craftsmanship. This quintessential board speaks to our core mission and is sure to remain a classic for years to come. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- FSC Certified Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.