Arc'Teryx Andessa Shell Jacket W (22/23) Black-Blk
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Repeated descents, frigid lift rides, shifting weather, all kinds of terrain – from first chair to afternoon après, the Andessa gives you the freedom to experience everything the resort offers. Waterproof, windproof, breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX shields you from the elements, the brushed liner adds light insulation, and a removable, adjustable StormHood™ fits over your helmet. Streamlined and trim, the jacket’s articulation removes restriction. Thoughtful pockets provide organized storage, and an embedded RECCO® reflector can aid search and rescue.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably under our insulation and midlayers. Be sure to double-check our new sizing charts before checkout.
JACKET/SHIRT SIZING CHART - NEW FIT
YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS IN CENTIMETRES:
NOTE: If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
HOW TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
Note:Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
1. Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to wrist.
2. Bust: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust
3. Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
4. Hip: Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.