- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'Teryx Mens Cerium Lt Jacket Triton - (17/18)
Worn as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions, the Cerium LT Jacket delivers exceptional warmth for little weight. Premium 850 fill down is resilient, lofty and warm. The Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and sewn-through construction is used to further reduce weight and increase packability.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Jacket.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
Sizes:S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:280 g / 9.9 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
Sizing Chart (cm):
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
1. Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to wrist.
2. Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust/chest
3. Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
4. Hip: Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.