The Fortrez Hoody performs as a cold-weather layering piece and as a standalone on cool, drier days. The abrasion-resistant fleece, Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, provides warmth, stretch, sheds moisture, and layers easily. The streamlined ScubaHood™ fits comfortably under a helmet, and an integrated Phasic™ AR panel serves as a neck gaiter. Articulated patterning improves mobility, and the long hem rides comfortably under a harness and has a trim fit to help seal out drafts.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- Chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Trim fitting lower hem ensures better weather sealing
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.