- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'Teryx Mens Iser Jacket Triton - (17/18)
Designed for the descent-focused demands of on-area skiing and boarding, the streamlined Iser Jacket delivers protection and performance. Constructed from waterproof, windproof 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology, the Iser is light, quiet, comfortable and has excellent breathability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ provides full coverage with an integrated insulated collar for extra warmth and protection. Side zips offer ventilation, and a powder skirt seals out driven snow.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:510 g / 1 lb 2 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
Sizing Chart (cm):
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
1. Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to wrist.
2. Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust/chest
3. Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
4. Hip: Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.