- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'Teryx Mens Proton Lt Hoody Graphite - (16/17)
Adaptable, versatile and designed to manage the dynamic demands of rock, ice and alpine climbing, the highly air permeable Proton LT Hoody performs as a softshell and midweight insulated midlayer. Advanced material technologies balance wind, weather and thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This ability to self-regulate helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton LT to deliver comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Abrasion resistant
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Air permeable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.