The Rho LT is a comfortable, warm baselayer for lower output activities in cool temperatures. The moisture wicking Torrent™ brushed polyester blend fabric delivers performance stretch and effective thermal regulation with an excellent feel next to the skin. Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms add freedom of movement, flatlock seams minimize irritation, the tall collar seals in warmth, and the deep zip neck opens easily for rapid ventilation.
Thermally efficient moisture wicking base layer.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Chest half zip
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick