- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'Teryx Womens Atom Lt Hoody Black - (17/18)
ATOM LT HOODY
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two.
The reason: Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight:330 g / 11.6 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length
Activity:Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean