- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'Teryx Womens Atom Lt Jacket Black - (17/18)
ATOM LT JACKET
Versatile combination for layering on cold wet days or as an outer layer in cold dry conditions. Tthis warm mid-layer features composite materials that provide balanced warmth and breathability. The arms and torso are fortified with Coreloft™ insulation, and the side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology to increase mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight:280 g / 9.9 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length
Activity:Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean