- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'Teryx Womens Delta Lt Jacket Azalea - (17/18)
One of the most versatile fleece jackets Arc’teryx has ever designed, the Delta LT provides effective warmth for little weight and layers easily under a hardshell. Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly and packs to a compact size. As a standalone, the jacket adds light insulation most suitable for higher output in cool conditions or to cut a summer evening temperature drop. Under a shell, it works as a lightweight midlayer.
CAREFULLY PLANNED AND PATTERNED
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Delta LT’s women’s specific design enhances ergonomic freedom and performance comfort for the female athlete. The jacket’s Trim fit stays close to the core allowing it to work more efficiently under shell layers. Articulation prevents the sleeves from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach. A slight drop hem adds coverage.
Simplicity requires disciplined design, as reflected in the Delta LT’s thoughtful feature feature selection. The full front zip uses a nonlocking slider that can be unzipped with a single hand for instantaneous heat dump. The high collar seals in warmth with a low profile that layer easily under a shell. Two hand pockets zip closed to securely stow small items, and a small, low profile laminated sleeve pocket is easily accessed while wearing a pack or harness.
Air permeable fleece mid layer. Thermally efficient, comfortable next to skin.
Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight:245 g / 8.6 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 63 cm / 24.8 in
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Gender specific patterning
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper pulls
- Slight drop hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.