Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | LT: Lightweight.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
ATOM LT HOODY
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Weight:375 g / 13.2 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Height: 6ft 1"/185.4cms
- Waist: 29"/73.7cms
- Inseam: 33"/83.8cms
- Wearing Size: Medium
- Wearing Colour: Elytron
Sizing Chart:Men's Top Sizing Chart
Manufacturing Facility:Youngone (CEPZ) Ltd., Bangladesh
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean