Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | LT: Lightweight.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
ATOM LT HOODY
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:320 g / 11.3 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in
- Height: 5ft 8"/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.3cms
- Waist: 27"/68.6cms
- Hips: 35"/89.0cms
- Wearing Size: Small
- Wearing Colour: Helix
Sizing Chart:Women's Top Sizing Chart
Manufacturing Facility:Youngone (CEPZ) Ltd., Bangladesh
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean