Low profile, breathable insulated knicker to provide additional insulation.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
The Axina Knicker adds a layer of air permeable insulation under ski bibs or shell pants. The Axina’s combination of Coreloft™ Continuous insulation, Permeair™ nylon lining and the Fortius™ Air 40 outer allows air to move freely through the knicker to preserve a dry, comfortable microclimate within your layering system. The low profile design layers easily without adding bulk, the knicker length fits comfortably above boots, and articulated patterning provides freedom of movement.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L
Weight:270 g / 9.5 oz
- Height: 5'9"/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 27"/68.6cms
- Inseam: 31"/78.7cms
- Wearing Size: Medium
Sizing Chart:Women's Pants Sizing Chart
Manufacturing Facility:Youngone (CEPZ) Ltd., Bangladesh
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
Design & Fit
- Layers easily with any hard shell pant or bib to create a versatile, insulated system
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Inside of cuff stays snug against leg
- Boot cut cuffs sit just above the top of boots
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- Permair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a DAO™ finish
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²) insulation
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.