SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
The Axino Knicker adds a layer of air permeable insulation under ski bibs or shell pants. The Axino’s combination of Coreloft™ Continuous insulation, Permeair™ nylon lining and the Fortius™ Air 40 softshell outer allows air to move freely through the knicker to preserve a dry, comfortable microclimate within your layering system. The low profile design layers easily without adding bulk, the knicker length fits comfortably above boots, and articulated patterning provides freedom of movement.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight:275 g / 9.7 oz
- Height: 6ft/182.9cms
- Chest Width: 40"/101.6cms
- Waist: 32"/81.3cms
- Inseam: 32"/81.3cms
- Wearing Size: Medium
Sizing Chart:Men's Pants Sizing Chart
Manufacturing Facility:Youngone (CEPZ) Ltd., Bangladesh
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Air permeable
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
Design & Fit
- Layers easily with any hard shell pant or bib to create a versatile, insulated system
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Inside of cuff stays snug against leg
- Boot cut cuffs sit just above the top of boots
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticized waist
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- Permair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²) insulation
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a DAO™ finish
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.