Light, packable, highly versatile GORE-TEX PRO shell with hybrid construction. Beta Series: All round mountain apparel. | AR: All Round.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
BETA AR JACKET
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology, RECCO® reflector and updates to the hood and collar for improved fit.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:460 g / 1 lb
Fit:Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in
- Height: 6ft 2"/188cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 29"/73cms
- Inseam: 34"/86.4cms
- Wearing Size: Medium
- Wearing Colour: Glade
Sizing Chart:Men's Top Sizing Chart
Manufacturing Facility:ZKG Asia Ltd., Myanmar
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Stand up collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- RECCO® reflector in the collar
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.