Lightweight, versatile down hoody provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
CERIUM LT HOODY
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as a mid layer or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:305 g / 10.8 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
- Height: 6ft 1"/185.4cms
- Chest Width: 38.5"/97.8cms
- Waist: 31"/78.7cms
- Inseam: 32.5"/82.6cms
- Wearing Size: Medium
Sizing Chart:Men's Top Sizing Chart
Manufacturing Facility:ZKG Asia Ltd., Myanmar
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Design & Fit
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Includes stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.