Arc'Teryx Proton Hybrid Hoody W (22/23) Black-Blk
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
The backcountry demands balance – insulation to offset the cold, air permeability to prevent overheating, protection from wind, and freedom to move across demanding terrain. Combining all of these elements, the Proton Hybrid delivers optimal thermal comfort and the freedom of stretch – uptrack to descent. Coreloft™ Compact insulates, the Fortius™ Air 50 outer allows airflow, and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ at the yoke and hood blocks wind and light weather. This is an essential addition to your backcountry kit.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers. Be sure to double-check our new sizing charts before checkout.
JACKET/SHIRT SIZING CHART - NEW FIT
YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS IN CENTIMETRES:
NOTE: If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
HOW TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
Note:Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
1. Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to wrist.
2. Bust: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust
3. Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
4. Hip: Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.