A toasty team favorite made especially cozy by a sherpa fleece-lined collar and fashion-forward dropped hem for added coverage and style.
The women's Burton Prowess Jacket marries fashion-forward fabrics and design with rider-driven features to create a jacket that's easy on the eyes ‚Äì on-hill or around town. An exaggerated drop tail adds style and seals out cold, while waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric outperforms everything in your closet. Recycled content ThermacoreECO insulation with the added cush of sherpa fleece inside the collar will have you wrapped in warmth. The super-breathable pores of our Living Lining¬Æ shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign¬Æ approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Interior waist cinch
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- ThermacoreECO insulation (80g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign¬Æ approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour drop hood with sherpa fleece lined collar is helmet compatible
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer and chest pockets, therma-pocket with media port, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and mesh dump pockets
- Lifetime Warranty