COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
DUE TO THE CURRENT ONTARIO LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO HOST ANY CUSTOMERS INSIDE THE STORE AT THIS TIME. WE WILL BE OPERATING ONLINE AND CURBSIDE BY APPOINTMENT FOR ALL YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS.
Our current hours of operation are the following:
- SUNDAY/MONDAY: CLOSED
- TUESDAY - FRIDAY: 10AM-5PM
- SATURDAY: 10AM-3PM
OUR STAFF WILL BE HERE TO ASSIST ANY OF YOUR VIRTUAL SHOPPING NEEDS VIA PHONE, TEXT AND EMAIL DURING OUR OPEN HOURS OF OPERATION.
(Phone/Text: 705-721-4653, Email: [email protected])
ALL FITTINGS AND EQUIPMENT/APPAREL CONSULTATIONS WILL REQUIRE A CURBSIDE APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VISIT GATESANDBOARDS.SETMORE.COM TO BOOK YOUR CURBSIDE VISIT WITH US TODAY.
If you have any issues using our online booking program please call or text us at 705-721-4653 and we will happily book an appointment with you.
MASKS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIRED DURING ALL CURBSIDE VISITS.
Once you have booked your appointment with us please review the following relevant information before coming in to see us for your appointment.
Please know that our turn around time for service depends on the volume of service requests we have received at that time. We have been experiencing a higher than normal volume of tune up service and are usually running at about 1 week turn around time. Throughout the months of November and December this wait may be longer as the hills open up and more people bring in their equipment for service.
IF YOU ARE BRINGING IN EQUIPMENT FOR BINDING SERVICE PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU: THE SKIERS BOOT (JUST 1 BOOT), SKIERS HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AGE AND SKI ABILITY INFORMATION.
HARDGOODS FITTING APPOINTMENTS:
SKI BOOT/SNOWBOARD BOOT FITTING
- Please bring your own ski/snowboard socks with you for try on purposes. Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are not supplying try on socks. Ski/Snowboard socks are available for purchase if you forget yours or do not own any.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY PROVIDING THIS SERVICE CURBSIDE - PLEASE DRESS WARMLY.
- Please bring any custom footbeds you are currently using for skiing/snowboarding.
- Ski and snowboard bindings will need to be adjusted to fit new boots. Please bring your skis/snowboard with you if you would like us to adjust the bindings for you. (Binding adjustments are $35. This service is 50% off with the purchase of boots or free with the purchase of both skis and boots/bindings and snowboard and boots/bindings)
- If you are not purchasing new boots, please bring your current boots with you for binding adjustments and installs. (Binding adjustments are $35 and installs are $50. This service is 50% off with the purchase of boots or free with the purchase of both skis and boots/snowboard and boots/bindings)
- We will require the following information for the person using the skis or snowboard: Height, Weight, Ability Level and Age.
- If you need to wear glasses while skiing/snowboarding please bring them with you for the purposes of trying on goggles so we can ensure proper fit.
- If you have a helmet and are just purchasing goggles, please bring your helmet with you to ensure proper fit with the goggles.
- If you have goggles and are just purchasing a helmet, please bring your goggles with you to ensure proper fit with the helmet.
- Please bring your own balaclava or helmet liner with you, if you currently own one - due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trying to limit trying on neck tubes and balaclavas for the safety of all our customers.