- Built with the experienced backcountry snowboarder in mind, the ultra-tough K2 Aspect is the splitboard and backcountry snowboarding boot for accessing any terrain.
Responsive, rugged, and loaded with premium features, the K2 Aspect is a stiff-flexing snowboard boot built atop of a burly Vibram® Mountaineer outsole. A traditional lugged sole with Vibram® rubber offers unparalleled grip and is compatible with a semi-automatic cramp-on.
The exterior of the boot is just as burly as the outsole. A reinforced abrasion-resistant rubber toe box is complimented by a full-grain leather upper. The Aspect snowboard boot also features our Endo™ 2.0 construction, a tough and abrasion resistant posterior that helps retain the boot’s original flex and shape.
Inside, a snow-camp ready liner makes this the perfect partner at the firepit. Our Intuition® Pro Foam Liner features a molded PU casing, allowing you to dry your shells out and keep your feet dry while you wait. The Aspect’s liner is heat-moldable to keep your feet comfortable for those long days in the skin track, and also features our heat-reflecting SpaceHeater™ material.
For performance that you can adjust on the fly, we’ve leaned on our Conda™ heel retention system, powered by BOA® - allowing users to adjust the exact angle of their heel hold on the fly. Lace locks at the instep of the shell are the cherry on top, giving confidence boosting peace of mind that your boots will stay tight and secure on the most challenging descents.
- Feature 1: Traditional Lacing - Top to bottom traditional shell lacing provide a custom fit and hassle-free simplicity.
- Feature 2: Conda™ BOA® Liner Lacing - Proprietary liner lacing system that harnesses the power of BOA® to provide superior heel hold and support.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Pro Foam 3D Liner with SpaceHeater™ - A premium and heat moldable liner built with Intuition® foam and lined with breathable heat reflective SpaceHeater™ technology for superior warmth and comfort.
- Feature 4: Vibram® Mountaineer Outsole - A rugged traditional lug design built with premium Vibram® rubber provides superior grip and durability on all terrain types.
- Feature 5: Full Grain Leather Upper with Endo™ 2.0 - Full grain leather provides premium durability and wear while Endo™ 2.0 helps to retain flex and durability over the lifetime of the boot.
- Feature 6: Liner-Lite Snow Camp Ready Coating - An additional weather protective liner coating keeps your feet warm and dry in the harshest conditions.