- Spent most of your coin on your pass but still need a bombproof snowboard boot that will last all season? The Benes has your back and is much more than you bargained for.
Built with the tech you need from companies you trust, we partnered with BOA® and Intuition® to give you the bang-for-the-buck you are after. The H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System uses stainless steel BOA® laces to provide a secure closure with an effortless twist of a dial.
The integrated Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D liner naturally forms to the shape of your foot, and is constructed with internal j-bars to hug and cushion your ankles. We pair this heat-moldable liner with our easy to use Fast-In liner lacing for a premium fit.
We tie it all together with a Phylite™ outsole and integrated flex zone upper cuff for grippy, lightweight, durable performance and smooth flex over the lifetime of the boot.
- Feature 1: H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Feature 2: Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills liner lacing that stays tight and provides support for all-day resort riding.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition® foam with a focus on all-day comfort and long lasting wear.
- Feature 4: PhyLight™ Outsole - EVA materials provide a uniform flex and durability in an extremely lightweight package.
- Feature 5: Articulating Upper Cuff - Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex.
- Feature 6: Die-Cut EVA Footbed - Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.