K2 Boundary Clicker - Green (22/23)
The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB follows a tried-and-true formula that delivers on its promise of being a snowboard boot you’ll love from the first time you put it on. It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prioritize a top-t Read more
- The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB follows a tried-and-true formula that delivers on its promise of being a snowboard boot you’ll love from the first time you put it on. It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prioritize a top-tier fit and K2’s innovative Clicker™ X HB platform.
The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB snowboard boot features a dual zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA® dial for the upper portion of the shell and a second dedicated to closing the lower portion of the shell. The upper cuff of the boot is constructed with our HDR Premium Synthetics and features a fully articulating design, upping the durability factor while reducing the distortion of the shell as it flexes forward.
Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a thermoformable Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner for the ultimate fit.
Underfoot, we’ve integrated our Clicker™ X technology into an outsole. Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mounts are integrated into a full rubber outsole. This dual-compound rubber material is grippy and durable for ice traction in the parking lot and those semi-sketchy boot packs. To put the cherry on top, an impact absorbing EVA midsole is lined with K2’s SpaceHeater™ material to keep your foot warm and comfortable all day.
*Compatible only with Clicker™ X HB Binding*
- Feature 1: H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing.
- Feature 2: 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing - A traditional style liner harness with a pull lace and three contact points hugs the ankle and provides additional support.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable medium and high-density Intuition® foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- Feature 4: Clicker™ X Outsole - Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mount combine with grippy and durable rubber for natural lateral mobility and flex.
- Feature 5: Articulating Upper Cuff with HDR Premium Synthetics - Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex while HDR synthetics improve overall shell durability.
- Feature 6: 3D Formed EVA Footbed - Dense EVA foam provides contouring cushioning and support.