- Waste no time strapping in and get to the bottom before everyone else. The K2 Cinch TS is quick on the draw and our most premium and responsive convenience binding.
This snowboard binding harnesses the tech found on our top-end premium models, coming together into a truly deluxe binding that’s fully equipped with all the bells and whistles. Our customizable Tripod™ Chassis uses interchangeable urethane dampers (“pods”) under the base of the binding to fine tune the medial and lateral flex for board response that’s uniquely yours. The chassis also features a 3º cant that puts riders into the anatomically correct and balanced riding position.
The sturdy and lightweight AT Nylon Highback flips down toward the snow when you’re ready to slide in and locks in with a pull of a lever when it’s time to cruise thanks to our time-tested Cinch™ Technology. The Bender™ 3D Ankle Strap and PerfectFit™ Toe Strap provide a secure and highly adjustable fit for sending it all over the mountain and in any snow condition.
For premium performance, ultra quick strapping, and even quicker lapping, the K2 Cinch is an all-mountain binding that shatters the convenience binding mold.
- Feature 1: Cinch™ TriPod™ Chassis - A supportive and smooth flexing fully hinging chassis that uses interchangeable pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking.
- Feature 2: AT Nylon Highback - Stiff, durable, and temperature resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Feature 3: Bender™ Ankle Strap - A low-profile, padless, and extremely flexible injection molded ankle strap built to optimize freestyle mobility.
- Feature 4: Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- Feature 5: 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- Feature 6: Adjustable Forward Lean - Custom fit the forward lean of the highback with the turn of a screwdriver.