K2 Clicker X HB Package (20/21) - Maysis Clicker Black + Clicker X Hb - Mens Black
For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The all-new K2 Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount point; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familia Read more
As a pioneer in step-in system development and design, K2 Snowboarding has a rich history in innovation and industry-leading technology. Leaning on decades of knowledge and expertise, K2 set out to create the most progressive, highest performing, and most comfortable boot-to-binding interface on the market: Introducing K2 Clicker™ X HB.
The K2 Clicker™ X HB delivers the same performance and response you would expect from a traditional strap binding system, with an emphasis on fit and ease of use. Secure connection points at the toe and heel of the boot and binding allow for superior response and energy transfer without sacrificing lateral mobility – ultimately giving riders superior boot fit and a familiar binding flex and feel.
Better Fit Equals Better Performance.
The Proven Interface | Secure toe and heel mount points. Superior edge to edge response.
Naturoll™ | Natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel.
#WinningWithFitBoot Program | Conda™ BOA® for ultimate heel retention. Heat moldable liners constructed with Intuiton® Foam. Endo™ Construction for long-lasting durability and rebound.
- Medium 6-10 US
- Large 10-14 US
BINDING TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Secure Toe and Heel Mount Points - 6061-T6 Aluminum mount points provide a secure connection between the snowboard boot and binding and create ultra-fast board response, speeding up edge-to-edge transition while maintaining natural mobility while snowboarding.
AT Clicker™ X HB Highback - Designed to give riders the familiar response they need to tackle the most demanding terrain, and shaped to make boot entry and exit a breeze.
3º Canted Chassis - Canted at 3º to match the natural leg position while snowboarding, we’ve integrated inward cant into the Clicker™ X HB binding to provide support to the outside of the foot for better balance, improved control and reduced foot fatigue.
6061-T6 Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup - Strong, stable, and micro-adjustable. An adjustable aluminum heelcup help optimize the boot-to-binding integration and minimize toe and heel drag.
Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment- Tool-less adjustable forward lean with two pre-set positions allows you to adjust your stance on the fly.
Clicker™ X HB Binding - For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The all-new K2 Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount point; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. Tool-less forward lean adjustment lets you dial in your stance on the fly, and a 3° cant on the chassis helps keep you in your natural riding position.
KEY FEATURES & TECH
- GF Nylon Clicker™ X HB Chassis – Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- 3° Canted Chassis – A 3° cant brings knees together, placing riders in the natural riding position.
- Full Coverage EVA Footbed – Absorbs shocks, dampens the ride, and keeps the snow out of the hardware.
- GF Nylon AT Clicker™ X HB Highback – Adding fiberglass to the highback provides a better response and edge pressure throughout a heelside turn.
- 6061-T6 Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup – An adjustable aluminum heelcup allows riders to
- Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment – A quick adjustment allows the rider to add forward lean without tools or the removal of gloves.
- One-Tool Adjustment – A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.
Boot Technology and Features
Conda™ - Exclusive to K2 Snowboarding, the fit-on-the-fly Conda™ BOA® system uses a urethane harness to gently hug the rider’s ankle to create ultimate heel hold.
The H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System focuses on the instep of the boot. This feature generates unrivaled heel hold and creates a secure fit for quick edge response.
Power Strap: The K2 Maysis Clicker™ X HB features a power strap, keeping the top of the boot firmly closed while in use and maximizing power transfer to the snowboard. Better fit equals better performance.
Exclusive to K2 Snowboarding, Endo™ Construction extends the life of your snowboard boot by providing riders with consistent boot flex and feel.
- Unrivaled Rebound
Maysis Clicker™ X HB - The proven interface meets the number one boot in snowboarding. The men’s K2 Maysis Clicker™X HB offers the highest level of performance paired with the ease of K2’s Clicker™ X system. Featuring the micro-adjustability of a BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology, the Maysis offers security with the turn of a dial. We’ve paired that with a heat-moldable Intuition® liner and K2’s Conda™ BOA® heel retention system, giving you unrivaled control and heel hold.
Sizes: 7-13 US (1/2 Sizes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- H4 BOA® Coiler Lacing – An effortless high-powered H4 BOA® Fit System dial allows riders to adjust their fit on the fly without the removal of gloves or mittens.
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper – Long-lasting durability meets articulation around the flex point of the boots to shell distortion, retain shape, and eliminate heel lift.
- Endo™ 2.0 Heel Counter – An injected heel counter offers us the ability to provide a lighter weight snowboard boot with more precise rebound, and a longer life-cycle.
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner – The most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
- Conda™ BOA® Liner Lacing – A BOA® Fit System powered heel retention system built to gentle hug the riders ankle and eliminate heel lift.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed – Ergonomically shaped footbed built to interact seamlessly with our heat-moldable liners to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Clicker™ X Outsole - Ergonomically shaped and built for ease of entry and exit, we’ve created a dual-compound rubber outsole for our Clicker™ X HB system that is grippy and stable in both the parking lot and the side country.
- Remains Compatible with All Traditional Strap Binding Models
**Only compatible with Clicker™ X HB Binding and universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4-hole, 3-hole, and channel systems