K2 Clicker X Hb - Womens (20/21) Black
For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The all-new K2 Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount point; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familia Read more
As a pioneer in step-in system development and design, K2 Snowboarding has a rich history in innovation and industry-leading technology. Leaning on decades of knowledge and expertise, K2 set out to create the most progressive, highest performing, and most comfortable boot-to-binding interface on the market: Introducing K2 Clicker™ X HB.
The K2 Clicker™ X HB delivers the same performance and response you would expect from a traditional strap binding system, with an emphasis on fit and ease of use. Secure connection points at the toe and heel of the boot and binding allow for superior response and energy transfer without sacrificing lateral mobility – ultimately giving riders superior boot fit and a familiar binding flex and feel.
Better Fit Equals Better Performance.
The Proven Interface | Secure toe and heel mount points. Superior edge to edge response.
Naturoll™ | Natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel.
#WinningWithFitBoot Program | Conda™ BOA® for ultimate heel retention. Heat moldable liners constructed with Intuiton® Foam. Endo™ Construction for long-lasting durability and rebound.
- Small 5-9 US
- Medium 7-11 US
BINDING TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Secure Toe and Heel Mount Points - 6061-T6 Aluminum mount points provide a secure connection between the snowboard boot and binding and create ultra-fast board response, speeding up edge-to-edge transition while maintaining natural mobility while snowboarding.
AT Clicker™ X HB Highback - Designed to give riders the familiar response they need to tackle the most demanding terrain, and shaped to make boot entry and exit a breeze.
3º Canted Chassis - Canted at 3º to match the natural leg position while snowboarding, we’ve integrated inward cant into the Clicker™ X HB binding to provide support to the outside of the foot for better balance, improved control and reduced foot fatigue.
6061-T6 Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup - Strong, stable, and micro-adjustable. An adjustable aluminum heelcup help optimize the boot-to-binding integration and minimize toe and heel drag.
Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment- Tool-less adjustable forward lean with two pre-set positions allows you to adjust your stance on the fly.
Clicker™ X HB Women’s Binding – For the woman that knows what she wants; comfort, performance, and convenience. The all-new Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount points; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response. Connection points at the toe and heel allow for a familiar flex and feel, giving the rider the lateral mobility that feels comfortable out of the box. A fiberglass-filled female specific highback provides just the right amount of support and a 3° cant on the chassis helps to put riders in the natural riding position.
KEY FEATURES & TECH
- GF Nylon Clicker™ X HB Chassis – Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- 3° Canted Chassis – A 3° cant brings knees together, placing riders in the natural riding position.
- Full Coverage EVA Footbed – Absorbs shocks, dampens the ride, and keeps the snow out of the hardware.
- GF Nylon AT Clicker™ X HB Highback – Adding fiberglass to the highback provides a better response and edge pressure throughout a heelside turn.
- 6061-T6 Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup – An adjustable aluminum heelcup allows riders to
- Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment – A quick adjustment allows the rider to add forward lean without tools or the removal of gloves.
- One-Tool Adjustment – A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.