K2 Clicker X Hb - Womens - Jade (22/23)
For the snowboarder who refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. K2’s Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel mount points for ultra-quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. We’ve engi Read more
- For the snowboarder who refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. K2’s Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel mount points for ultra-quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. We’ve engineered a 3° cant directly into the chassis, helping to bring the knees together to place the user in a natural riding position. This makes turns feel more natural, alleviates foot pain, and takes unnecessary pressure off of the knees and hips.
An adjustable heelcup allows riders to dial in their stance perfectly, and gives a great spot for holding when hiking for the softest snow around. The highback features tool-less forward lean adjustment with two pre-set angles. Settings dial in at 0° for a traditional up-right feel, and 6° for those looking for a little extra leverage on their heelside turns.
*Only compatible with K2 Clicker™ X HB snowboard boot models
*Compatible with all modern mountain systems (ie. 4-hole and channel)
- Feature 1: GF Nylon Clicker™ X HB Chassis - Fiberglass-filled nylon construction that’s strong and supportive regardless of temperature with an adjustable heel cup.
- Feature 2: GF Nylon AT Clicker™ X HB Highback - Flexible and lightweight with a rear notch for smooth entry and exit.
- Feature 3: 3º Canted Chassis - 3º of inward canting built directly into the chassis to place the rider in a natural riding position.
- Feature 4: Full Coverage EVA Footbed - Dense and cushioning EVA underfoot absorbs chatter and extends your day.
- Feature 5: Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment - Choose on the fly between 0º and 7º of forward lean without the need for a screwdriver.
- Feature 6: 6061-T6 Aluminum Adjustable Heelcup - Single tool adjustment fits the heelcup to your exact boot size.