- Whether seeking out your next new line or lining up for the jumps, the K2 Dreamsicle is an all-mountain women’s snowboard that’s sure to satisfy your snowboard craving.
Our Rocker Profile design is flat between your feet and just the right amount of rocker outside the bindings to give the board an easy turning feeling that excels in powder, bumps, and groomers alike. The women’s specific Rhythm™ Core is found only in the K2 line, and features a flex that has been finely tuned for peak performance while absorbing harsh vibrations on icy or bumpy terrain.
The core is sandwiched by ICG™ 10 Biax Fiberglass, a fancy fiberglass weave with 10 integrated tip-to-tail carbon stringers that gives the Dreamsicle premium quality edge hold when the trail gets tricky, and the Extruded 2000 base is fast and low maintenance when you don’t have quite enough time to wax up before your next trip up the hill.
- Feature 1: Rhythm™ Core - Women’s specific core shaping and profiling using sustainably harvested timber to reduce weight and add maneuverability while retaining strength and liveliness.
- Feature 2: ICG™ 10 Biax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Feature 3: Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Feature 4: Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.