K2 Formula - Brown (22/23)
From the mad scientists in the K2 lab, the versatile K2 Formula snowboard binding is an all-mountain freestyle binding that isn’t afraid to mix it up in the steeps, park, or streets, and is the preferred binding of global K2 pros and ams alike. Read more
- From the mad scientists in the K2 lab, the versatile K2 Formula snowboard binding is an all-mountain freestyle binding that isn’t afraid to mix it up in the steeps, park, or streets, and is the preferred binding of global K2 pros and ams alike.
The Formula is built on our Profusion™ Chassis, a mid-to-stiff flexing fiberglass-filled-nylon construction that provides support and cushion for big tricks in the park and pointing it down spicy lines. The AT Nylon highback is responsive with just the right amount of flex, and features our Gap Eraser™ forward lean adjustment to customize the response of your board. This forward lean technology allows your highback to have full contact with your heelcup at any degree of forward lean. Full contact equals full response.
The padded Custom Caddi™ 3D ankle strap provides a supremely comfortable and secure feel when the consequences are high, and the PerfectFit™ 2.0 toe strap hinges to fit to any snowboard boot toe profile for comfort and fast response. The Formula’s Power Ramp is adjustable to evenly match the bottom of your boot outsole, and combines with a 3º cant built directly into the chassis to create a natural riding position for big landings, solid take offs, and even balance on all terrain.
Lastly, the aluminum ratchets are tough as hell, and feature our integrated EZ Feed™ design and make strapping in quick and hassle free.
- Feature 1: GF Profusion™ Chassis - Integrated fiberglass materials combine with a classic shape to deliver a lightweight and tough framework that is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection.
- Feature 2: AT Nylon Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Stiff, durable, and temperature resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Feature 3: Custom Caddi™ Ankle Strap - Our most padded and cushy ankle strap option, featuring ladder covers and durable polyurethane laminate materials.
- Feature 4: Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- Feature 5: 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- Feature 6: 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.