K2 G Kandi - Board (22/23)
For groms in search of an all-mountain freestyle snowboard to match their progressing skill-set. The K2 Kandi girls snowboard puts the focus on features that matter, making snowboarding more fun, and progression easier than ever before.
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- For groms in search of an all-mountain freestyle snowboard to match their progressing skill-set. The K2 Kandi girls snowboard puts the focus on features that matter, making snowboarding more fun, and progression easier than ever before.
The K2 Kandi features a Twin Rocker Profile that is flat between the feet, with rocker outside the bindings to make turning and spinning easier than ever. A twin shape, sidecut, and camber profile makes the Kandi feel exactly the same whether riding left or right foot forward for dialing in switch riding or just figuring out whether your grom is goofy or regular-footed.
Inside, the K2 Kandi features a single species Aspen Core to provide a smooth flex in a durable package. It’s then wrapped with a biaxially woven fiberglass for the forgiveness needed for progression without sacrificing stability. For easy turn initiation, mid-run butters, and freestyle progression, we give the K2 Kandi a Catch-Free™ Tune, eliminating the hooky feel often experienced on other grom snowboards.
The Extruded 2000 base is fast, tough, low maintenance, and easily repairable, giving you and your grom the confidence and peace of mind to send it on any terrain.
*Performs best in combination with K2 Kat snowboard boot and K2 Kat Snowboard Binding
- Feature 1: Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound.
- Feature 2: Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength.
- Feature 3: Catch-Free™ Tune - A 2° bevel and factory detuned tip and tail reduce falls and make linking turns easier than ever before.
- Feature 4: Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.