K2 Kinsley Clicker (20/21) Grey
Kinsley Clicker™ X HB - Step into a whole new experience. The women’s K2 Kinsley Clicker™ X HB boot gives riders the opportunity to dial in the perfect fit and experience the convenience of the K2 Clicker™ X HB binding. With easy-to-use tightening thanks Read more
Kinsley Clicker™ X HB - Step into a whole new experience. The women’s K2 Kinsley Clicker™ X HB boot gives riders the opportunity to dial in the perfect fit and experience the convenience of the K2 Clicker™ X HB binding. With easy-to-use tightening thanks to the dual zone BOA® Fit System, a heat-moldable liner thanks to an Intuition® foam liner, grippy rubber outsole, and secure toe and heel mount points, the Kinsley Clicker™ X HB is the leader in step in performance.
Sizes: 4-11 US (1/2 Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
**Only compatible with Clicker™ X HB Binding and universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4-hole, 3-hole, and channel systems,
- H4/M3 BOA® Focus Lacing – A two-dial BOA® Fit System allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be adjusted independently for a versatile fit and secure closure.
- Articulating Cuff Upper with HDR Premium Synthetics – Durable synthetic materials are paired with articulation around the flex point of the boots to shell distortion, retain shape, and eliminate heel lift
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner – The most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing – Optimizes heel hold while prioritizing ankle support and reducing fatigue.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed – Ergonomically shaped footbed built to interact seamlessly with our heat-moldable liners to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Clicker™ X Outsole - Ergonomically shaped and built for ease of entry and exit, we’ve created a dual-compound rubber outsole for our Clicker™ X HB system that is grippy and stable in both the parking lot and the side country.
- Remains Compatible with All Traditional Strap Binding Models