K2 Lime Lite (22/23)
Bringing a freestyle approach to riding the entire mountain, the classic twin silhouette and soft flex of the K2 Lime Lite work hand in hand to help you step onto center stage and push your progression in the park and beyond.
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- Bringing a freestyle approach to riding the entire mountain, the classic twin silhouette and soft flex of the K2 Lime Lite work hand in hand to help you step onto center stage and push your progression in the park and beyond.
It all begins with the Combination Camber profile shape that gives the board liveliness and snap while remaining playful and predictable on all snow types. Camber is placed strategically in between the bindings for stability and pop, and rocker extends from just outside the bindings toward the nose and tail for a hook-free feeling.
The Lime Lite’s Rhythm™ Core is made from sustainably harvested timber that absorbs chatter and features a flex profile that has been scaled specifically for women riders, while biaxially woven fiberglass hugs the core and gives the board fantastic edge hold on groomers, ice, or tricky approaches. To make sure the board can stand up to daily park lapping, we use a tough but fast Extruded 2000 base that looks as good as it slides.
- Feature 1: Rhythm™ Core - Women’s specific core shaping and profiling using sustainably harvested timber to reduce weight and add maneuverability while retaining strength and liveliness.
- Feature 2: Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength.
- Feature 3: Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Feature 4: Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.