- Now that the K2 Manifest Team has a few seasons under its belt, one takeaway we‚Äôve learned is--this premium freeride gem is a team-trusted favorite for approaching freeride terrain with a freestyle mindset.
We focused on upgrading two specifics on the Manifest Team from the original K2 Manifest--speed and responsiveness. To hit those benchmarks we use our innovative Bambooyah‚Ñ¢ Pro Core, a sustainably harvested all-wood core that reduces vibration and focuses power to the edges of the board while remaining stable and lightweight. We also upgraded the base to our ultra-premium Carbon Infused 5500 Sintered Base, the fastest and most durable base material in the K2 snowboard line.
To give the board precision and speed up edge-to-edge transitions, we utilize Carbon DarkWeb‚Ñ¢, a carbon ‚ÄúX‚Äù pattern extending from the inserts to the edges at a 45¬∫ angle. ICG‚Ñ¢ 20 Triax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers give the Manifest Team adds extra pop without adding unnecessary rigidity, and a Combination Camber Profile that adds just enough rocker in the tip and tail for an effortless float in deep snow. The result is a¬† premium directional twin tip snowboard that‚Äôs at home boosting methods in the backcountry or front 3‚Äôs in the terrain park.
- Feature 1: Bambooyah‚Ñ¢ Pro Core - Sustainable, damp, durable, and extremely responsive. Our Bambooyah‚Ñ¢ cores are backed by a 5-year warranty against breakage.
- Feature 2: ICG‚Ñ¢ 20 Triax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Feature 3: Carbon DarkWeb‚Ñ¢ - Carbon stringers extend at 45¬∫ angles from the inserts in an ‚ÄúX‚Äù pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Feature 4: Hybritech‚Ñ¢ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Feature 5: Carbon Infused 5500 Sintered Base - The hardest, fastest, most wax-absorbing base we make. Our 5500 Sintered Material gets carbon additives that reduce friction and glides smoother.¬†