K2 Marauder Split Package (22/23)
Built as a workhorse to access any backcountry zone, the K2 Marauder Splitboard Package is the perfect partner for the skin track and the reliable atop a steep couloir.
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- Built as a workhorse to access any backcountry zone, the K2 Marauder Splitboard Package is the perfect partner for the skin track and the reliable atop a steep couloir.
The core is built from three species of sustainable timber and is surrounded by our ICG™️ 10 Biaxially Woven Fiberglass with Carbon for stability and snap on both the ascent and descent. Weaving Carbon Fiber stringers into the fiberglass gives the Marauder liveliness without adding extra weight or overdoing it on the torsional rigidity. Our Sintered P-Tex sidewalls are extremely durable, create a smooth, damp feel, and help us reduce overall waste during the manufacturing process.
Our tough-as-nails matte top sheet material helps us keep the weight down for cruising on the skin track and our Sintered 4000 base is hard and durable. Simply put, a sintered base retains wax better for long days in the alpine. We know backcountry touring can put a beating on your board both on the way up and on the way back down, so we used a black material along the riding surface for seamless repairs after those inevitable rock encounters.
This Marauder Package is equipped with Voile style binding mount pucks, mounting hardware, and pre-cut Pomoca 70/30 Mohair Blend skins.
The Marauder Split Package pairs perfectly with the K2 Far Out splitboard binding and the K2 Swiftstick 3-piece collapsible pole. Shop the K2 entire split collection.
- BAP Core – Three species blend of renewable timber to make a strong, lightweight, and durable core.
- ICG™ 10 Carbon Glass – Increases pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Sintered 4000 Base – Absorbs wax easily for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Splitrack™ Inserts - Narrow channels take the place of standard binding screw inserts for nearly unlimited stance widths and binding placement.
- Pomoca® Skins - All K2 Splitboards are sold with 70/30 Nylon/Mohair Pomoca® Touring Skins for superior grip and glide.