K2 Maysis Clicker (20/21) Black
Maysis Clicker™ X HB - The proven interface meets the number one boot in snowboarding. The men’s K2 Maysis Clicker™X HB offers the highest level of performance paired with the ease of K2’s Clicker™ X system. Featuring the micro-adjustability of a BOA® Fit Read more
Maysis Clicker™ X HB - The proven interface meets the number one boot in snowboarding. The men’s K2 Maysis Clicker™X HB offers the highest level of performance paired with the ease of K2’s Clicker™ X system. Featuring the micro-adjustability of a BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology, the Maysis offers security with the turn of a dial. We’ve paired that with a heat-moldable Intuition® liner and K2’s Conda™ BOA® heel retention system, giving you unrivaled control and heel hold.
Sizes: 7-13 US (1/2 Sizes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- H4 BOA® Coiler Lacing – An effortless high-powered H4 BOA® Fit System dial allows riders to adjust their fit on the fly without the removal of gloves or mittens.
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper – Long-lasting durability meets articulation around the flex point of the boots to shell distortion, retain shape, and eliminate heel lift.
- Endo™ 2.0 Heel Counter – An injected heel counter offers us the ability to provide a lighter weight snowboard boot with more precise rebound, and a longer life-cycle.
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner – The most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
- Conda™ BOA® Liner Lacing – A BOA® Fit System powered heel retention system built to gentle hug the riders ankle and eliminate heel lift.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed – Ergonomically shaped footbed built to interact seamlessly with our heat-moldable liners to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Clicker™ X Outsole - Ergonomically shaped and built for ease of entry and exit, we’ve created a dual-compound rubber outsole for our Clicker™ X HB system that is grippy and stable in both the parking lot and the side country.
- Remains Compatible with All Traditional Strap Binding Models
**Only compatible with Clicker™ X HB Binding and universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4-hole, 3-hole, and channel systems
Boot Technology and Features
Conda™ - Exclusive to K2 Snowboarding, the fit-on-the-fly Conda™ BOA® system uses a urethane harness to gently hug the rider’s ankle to create ultimate heel hold.
The H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System focuses on the instep of the boot. This feature generates unrivaled heel hold and creates a secure fit for quick edge response.
Power Strap: The K2 Maysis Clicker™ X HB features a power strap, keeping the top of the boot firmly closed while in use and maximizing power transfer to the snowboard. Better fit equals better performance.
Exclusive to K2 Snowboarding, Endo™ Construction extends the life of your snowboard boot by providing riders with consistent boot flex and feel.
- Unrivaled Rebound