K2 Maysis Clicker - Black (22/23)
Snowboarding’s most time-tested step-in system meets the #1 boot in snowboarding. We built the Maysis Clicker™ X HB to be the cornerstone of our Clicker™ X collection, and it’s feature-forward design delivers comfort and performance in spades. Read more
- Snowboarding’s most time-tested step-in system meets the #1 boot in snowboarding. We built the Maysis Clicker™ X HB to be the cornerstone of our Clicker™ X collection, and it’s feature-forward design delivers comfort and performance in spades.
It starts with a heat-moldable liner made of open-cell Intuition® foam - allowing the liner to form to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
The secret to the award winning fit is our Conda™ liner lacing system. Powered by a BOA® Fit System dial, this forgiving and adjustable harness is designed to pull the users heel into the heel pocket of the boot. This urethane-based harness hugs your ankle and flexes naturally.
Externally, we started with an articulating cuff to reduce distortion when flexing the knee, and we’ve added an abrasion-resistant rubber compound for unrelenting durability. A high-powered BOA® Fit System H4 Coiler closes the shell securely, and can be done without removing your gloves. Lastly, to add durability and maintain the flex of the boot over the lifetime of the boot, we’ve added a powerstrap and constructed the K2 Maysis Clicker™ X HB using our Endo™ technology in the heel counter.
Underfoot, we’ve integrated our Clicker™ X technology into an outsole. Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mounts are integrated into a full rubber outsole. This dual-compound rubber material is grippy and durable for ice traction in the parking lot and those semi-sketchy boot packs. To put the cherry on top, an impact absorbing EVA midsole is lined with K2’s SpaceHeater™ material to keep your foot warm and comfortable all day.
*Compatible only with Clicker™ X HB Binding*
- Feature 1: H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Feature 2: Conda™ BOA® Liner Lacing - Proprietary liner lacing system that harnesses the power of BOA® to provide superior heel hold and support.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable medium and high-density Intuition® foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- Feature 4: Clicker™ X Outsole - Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mount combine with grippy and durable rubber for natural lateral mobility and flex.
- Feature 5: Rubber Reinforced Articulating Upper Cuff with Endo™ 2.0 - Reinforced materials in high wear and flex zones extend the life of the boot and delivers a distortion-free flex while Endo™ 2.0 helps to retain boot flex and durability over the lifetime of the boot.
- Feature 6: 3D Dual Density Footbed - 3D formed to match the contour of your foot and provide all day comfort and support.