K2 Passport (22/23)
With so much mountain to explore, the Passport is the key to accessing uncharted terrain. The all-new K2 Passport snowboard is a very exciting addition to the line, as well as the Landscape Collection. Built for the intermediate to expert level rider, and Read more
- With so much mountain to explore, the Passport is the key to accessing uncharted terrain. The all-new K2 Passport snowboard is a very exciting addition to the line, as well as the Landscape Collection. Built for the intermediate to expert level rider, and shaped and sized to be unisex, the Passport is directional in every which way, but remains switch and fakie friendly. A slightly-wider-than-average waist width is met width 8mm of taper to ensure easy turning and float in deep snow and is complimented by an elongated rocker profile from the front insert pack throughout the tip.
A tighter sidecut radius in the tip and tail allow you to engage turns easily, while a longer radius between the feet makes the progression of the turn smooth and predictable. We’ve added a new blend of ICG 10™ Triax fiberglass to the Passport, adding tip-to-tail snap with precise edge performance. This glass layup wraps our lightweight A1 core - which features three species of sustainably harvest timber, and all of it sits atop a Sintered base.
- Feature 1: A1 Core - Sustainably harvested bamboo, aspen, and paulownia combine to deliver a snappy and responsive feel. Our A1 and S1 cores are backed by a 5-year warranty against breakage.
- Feature 2: NEW! ICG™ 10 Triax Carbon Glass - Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into our fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Feature 3: Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Feature 5: Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide.