- The K2 Rosko is a snowboard boot that is much more than you bargained for, and a noted over-achiever in our snowboard boot collection.
Built with the tech you need from companies you trust, we partnered with BOA® and Intuition® to give you the bang-for-the-buck you are after. The H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System uses stainless steel BOA® laces to provide a secure closure with an effortless twist of a dial.
The integrated Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D liner naturally forms to the shape of your foot, and is constructed with internal j-bars to hug and cushion your ankles. We pair this heat-moldable liner with our easy to use Fast-In liner lacing for a premium fit.
We tie it all together with a Phylite™ outsole and integrated flex zone upper cuff for grippy, lightweight, durable performance and smooth flex over the lifetime of the boot.
- Feature 1: H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Feature 2: Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills liner lacing that stays tight and provides support for all-day resort riding.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition® foam with a focus on all-day comfort and long lasting wear.
- Feature 4: PhyLight™ Outsole - EVA materials provide a uniform flex and durability in an extremely lightweight package.
- Feature 5: Articulating Upper Cuff - Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex.
- Feature 6: Die-Cut EVA Footbed - Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.