K2 Thraxis Clicker - Black (22/23)
When it comes to technical features, supreme fit, and ultimate response, the Thraxis Clicker™ X HB is a clear leader in the Clicker™ X HB category. The stiffest flexing and most supportive model in our collection, this snowboard boot is for the most deman Read more
- When it comes to technical features, supreme fit, and ultimate response, the Thraxis Clicker™ X HB is a clear leader in the Clicker™ X HB category. The stiffest flexing and most supportive model in our collection, this snowboard boot is for the most demanding of riders.
The Thraxis Clicker™ X HB Zonal BOA® Fit System features three BOA® dials, two targeting zonal exterior lacing, and one controlled K2’s Conda™ liner lacing system. By placing a soft, urethane “chip” around the 45° degree of the ankle, we’ve allowed riders to micro-adjust their boot fit and eliminate heel lift.
Wrapping the foot, we’ve placed our most supportive liner, composed of multiple densities of heat-moldable Intuition® foam. This open-cell foam means that it can be re-molded time and time again to achieve the perfect fit throughout the life of the boot. The liner is lined with our breathable and heat-reflecting Spaceheater™ material, keeping riders warm and dry all day long, and lastly, we’ve integrated a 95% post consumer recycled coffee mesh from SCafe™ into the liner to help eliminate unwanted odor after a long day on the hill.
Underfoot, we’ve integrated our Clicker™ X technology into an outsole. Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mounts are integrated into a full rubber outsole. This dual-compound rubber material is grippy and durable for ice traction in the parking lot and those semi-sketchy boot packs. To put the cherry on top, an impact absorbing EVA midsole is lined with K2’s SpaceHeater™ material to keep your foot warm and comfortable all day.
*Compatible only with Clicker™ X HB Binding*
- Feature 1: H4 Coiler Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. One dial controls the upper shell lacing, the other controls the lower shell lacing.
- Feature 2: Conda™ BOA® Liner Lacing - Proprietary liner lacing system that harnesses the power of BOA® to provide superior heel hold and support.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Pro Foam 3D Liner with SpaceHeater™ - A premium and heat moldable liner built with high-density Intuition® foam and lined with breathable heat reflective SpaceHeater™ technology for superior warmth and comfort.
- Feature 4: Clicker™ X Outsole - Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mount combine with grippy and durable rubber for natural lateral mobility and flex.
- Feature 5: Rubber Reinforced Flex Zone Upper with Endo™ 2.0 - Reinforced materials in high wear and flex zones extend the life of the boot while Endo™ 2.0 helps to retain boot flex and durability over the lifetime of the boot.
- Feature 6: 3D Dual Density Footbed - 3D formed to match the contour of your foot and provide all day comfort and support.