To help riders make the most of their day, we’ve given MOD3 the style, comfort and technology needed to conquer the day on snow with confidence. With a unique adjustable ventilation system that is complemented by a large front air intake port, hot air can easily escape the helmet, helping you stay comfortable while carving turns or heading to the top on the lift. MOD3 offers a lightweight, low-profile design and comes standard with Mips®, and BOA® 360 fit system, and a premium Polartec® Power Grid™ liner for warmth and breathability when the temps drop. With this many features, MOD3 is the ideal option for big resort days and is ready to help you make your mark on the mountain.
- NEW DESIGN: The proportion, surface, and detail of the exterior shape deliver bold design and high functionality to the all-new MOD3.
- FIT: A BOA 360° fit system includes an adjustable dial that delivers a customized, secure fit. Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
- WEIGHT: MOD3 uses a polycarbonate shell design to keep weight light, makinf MOD3 easy to wear all day long.
- PROTECTION: The Mips® safety system is a helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to decrease rotational motion to the brain, helping to reduce the harmful forces that might otherwise impact the wearer’s head.
- VENTILATION: MOD3 features a unique adjustable ventilation system and a front goggle air intake port so hot air can easily escape the helmet, helping you stay comfortable while carving turns or heading to the top on the lift.
- LINING: Polartec® Power Grid™ is a moisture wicking, removeable and washable three-dimensionally shaped vented lining to match the contours of a rider’s head.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- GOGGLE INTEGRATION: Designed for optimal integration with Oakley goggles.
- Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications