- All products are added to your cart.
RIDE LASSO GREY
It’s hard to top the combination of sophistication and toughness exuded by a good pair of cowboy boots, but you’d be a fool to try and snowboard in them. Enter the Lasso. The Michelin® Summit Sole grips the snow and ice much better than that manly 2-inch Cuban heel. You can’t just yank these boots on by the pullstraps, but the Tongue TiedTM BOA® Closure System may be the next best thing as its tongue integrated BOA® connects to a side-mounted reel to close the tongue and securely hold your heel. A BOA® CoilerTM Lacing system retracts excess coil for fast, secure shell lacing. IntuitionTM Support Foam Liner Technology with Black GoldTM Liner Mesh provides a performance fit thanks to a heat-moldable, high-density foam and will keep you warm even after a full day on the mountain. The Lasso is a stiffer flexing boot designed for a rider looking for a responsive, comfortable ride with a hassle-free lacing system.
– Michelin® Summit Sole
– Tongue TiedTM BOA® Closure System
– IntuitionTM Support Foam Liner
– Fit: 1:1 Lasting, Black Last, IN2GRATEDTM, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue
– Comfort: Heat Reflective Foil, NEW! Black GoldTM Liner Mesh
– Construction: HDR Premium Synthetics
– Outsole: Michelin® Summit
– Lacing: H3 BOA® Coiler, Tongue TiedTM Closure System, The CloserTM
– Fit: Center Tongue Liner, Internal/External J Bars
– IntuitionTM Construction: Support Liner
– Lacing: Lock DownTM Turbo
– Insole: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA