Hours and Appointment Booking
In order to best service our customers during the current COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented a new shop by appointment program. Although appointments are not mandatory they are strongly recommended due to the limited number of customers we are able to have inside the store at one time. Walk-ins are welcome but we will prioritize appointments.
Our current hours of operation are the following:
- MONDAY-WEDNESDAY: 10AM-5PM
- THURSDAY/FRIDAY: 10AM-8PM
- SATURDAY: 10AM-5PM
- SUNDAY: 12PM-5PM
Once you have booked your appointment with us please review the following relevant information before coming in to see us for your appointment.
Please fill out the following information sheet before dropping off your equipment for service: SERVICE CHECK IN FORM
HARDGOODS FITTING APPOINTMENTS:
SKI BOOT/SNOWBOARD BOOT FITTING
- Please bring your own ski/snowboard socks with you for try on purposes. Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are not supplying try on socks. Ski/Snowboard socks are available for purchase if you forget yours or do not own any.
- Please bring any custom footbeds you are currently using for skiing/snowboarding.
- Ski and snowboard bindings will need to be adjusted to fit new boots. Please bring your skis/snowboard with you if you would like us to adjust the bindings for you. (Binding adjustments are $25. This service is 50% off with the purchase of boots or free with the purchase of both skis and boots/snowboard and boots/bindings)
- If you are not purchasing new boots, please bring your current boots with you for binding adjustments and installs. (Binding adjustments are $25 and installs are $50. This service is 50% off with the purchase of boots or free with the purchase of both skis and boots/snowboard and boots/bindings)
- We will require the following information for the person using the skis or snowboard: Height, Weight, Ability Level and Age.
- If you need to wear glasses while skiing/snowboarding please bring them with you for the purposes of trying on goggles so we can ensure proper fit.
- If you have a helmet and are just purchasing goggles, please bring your helmet with you to ensure proper fit with the goggles.
- If you have goggles and are just purchasing a helmet, please bring your goggles with you to ensure proper fit with the helmet.
- Please bring your balaclava or helmet liner with you, if you currently own one.