- All products are added to your cart.
Jr Equipment 1/2 Back Program
Skiing and Snowboarding should be a great experience especially when your kids are just getting started! That’s why we offer a half back program for Jr gear. No need to buy gear to grow in to!
How Does it work??
1. Purchase a new set of Jr skis or a Snowboard and/or Jr Boots at G&B.
2. Enjoy them all season!
3. Return the next ski season for a credit for half of the purchase price.
4. Use that credit to put towards the purchase of the next size up in skis/boots/snowboard.
1. Do I need to keep my receipt?
- Nope! We keep a record of your purchase so you don’t have to. (Name and phone number required)
2. What if I keep the gear for a second season?
- No Problem! You can trade up after 2 seasons at 25% back.
3. Can I get on the program if I have gear purchased elsewhere?
- Yes!... Bring in your JR equipment for a trade in estimate.
4. What if my child no longer wants to ski/board?
- No problem, you can trade in your gear and use the in store credit to to purchase anything you like.
5. Is all Jr equipment eligible for the program?
- There are some exceptions:
- Ski Helmets / Goggles not accepted.
- Ski Poles not accepted.
- Broken or Unusable equipment will not be accepted.
- Maximum credit back on Skis with Bindings $200.00
- Maximum credit back on Ski/ Snowboard Boots $100.00
- Maximum credit back on Snowboards with Bindings $250.00
6. Can I still trade in if purchased online?
- For sure! You just need to physically get the gear to us. (Freight costs to send items back is not the responsibility of Gates & Boards)
7. Do we buy back used Adult gear?
- No we do not. We ONLY offer half back on JR Equipment.
(Up to size: Ski: 140cm/Ski Boot: 26.5MP) (Snowboard: 145cm/Boot: US 7 Youth)